Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My Lil Bit Gets Costumed!


I've made a to do list for my 'lil bit' as well! 

Whether I get to them all who knows...

I do have to say that patterns for infants/toddlers (other than animals & flowers) is rather limited. 

That being said this necessitates that my patterns be self made and or from larger adult patterns I've worked with and have been able to scale down.

So to prepare I've been doing a lot of searching on Pinterest and created a board called Children's Historical Garb

And this is My 'Lil Bit's' Costume To Do List:


  • Late Victorian jacket (possibly a matching dress)

    I have several options for black trim but they are packed away! I'll provide an update soon! Gotta work out a pattern...



  • Augusta Auctions 1810's Regency Dress







Such cute inspiration dresses! 

I picked up the above 100% Cotton Prints from Walmart for $2 dollars a yard!!! 

$4 bucks for each of her little dresses! 

Can't beat those prices.. 



 `````````````


As a side point I've also have seen some of the most adorable child's boots ever! 

I don't know if it will be possible to make but these boots are Precious!!

Maybe if I find the leather and a website on shoe making....?


We shall see!
Ta ta till later ....

No comments:

Post a Comment